Monday, January 19, 2009

I Wanna be a Rock Star!!











We are going on day number 5 of no school in this house. I have to say that we are going stir crazy. Usually when I'm bored, I clean. I'm tired of cleaning. The girls play in their room, mess it up, clean it up and then move onto the playroom where, you guessed it, they play, mess it, and after I holler long enough they clean it up. Lauren has been in Colorado since Thursday. The girls have made their way into her room where they've....played, messed, and I cleaned it. Don't tell Lauren though, she'd have a fit. Here are some pictures of the rock stars, wearing their Hannah Montana outfits. They don't like the wig...it's too itchy!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Could this be the next generation of the Olsen twins?

Elaine said...

I hope so!!

Angela said...

lol I remember those costumes! I'll have to show my mom those pictures, she'll get a giggle out of them :)