Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 10th birthday Lauren!





















I can't believe that Lauren is 10 years old today. Where has the time gone? I have been so lucky to see my tiny baby grow into such a bueatiful little lady. I've been fortunate to witness her excel in school, on the softball field, and on the slopes. I've listened to her reading her little sisters stories, and I have had the best times teaching her how to swim and play games. She has a real talent for art. Her pictures amaze me. I can't take credit for that, I can hardly draw a stick person. Here are some things all about her:

Name:Lauren Elizabeth
Birthdate: January 24th, 1999
Height: Birth- 21 in. Now- 5 ft.
Weight: Birth- 7 lbs. 12 oz. Now- She wouldn't let me say
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Blonde

Favorites

Color: Pink
Show: Suite Life on Deck
Song: "Tonight" by the Jonas Brothers
Character: Hannah Montana
Sport: Gymnastics
People: Her family
Things: Hershey Kisses, glitter, jewelry
Hobbies: Reading, coloring, play the Wii

I love to see the progression of her growing up. Enjoy, and I hope that you've had the opprotunity to love her as much as we do!













6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!! You are a beautiful young lady! Your mom and dad are so proud of you! I hope you have a wonderful day and year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love how you sent me a comment about my birthday! I really really want to say thanks to my mom for making this blog. It took her three hours to make this. Because she had to down load all of the pictures of me. And she had to ask me all of theese questions about what I like. So thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Lauren,we are so proud of you,the older you get, the more amazing and beautiful you become.Hope your birthday is a blast,sent you a liitle card. Love You,Grandma & Grandpa del Prado

Susan said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Lauren!

thephoblog said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

Anonymous said...

I have all of those pictures!

Spending time with Lauren has always been such fun for me and Uncle Bruce. From the time she began exploring the world at the tender age of one she has always been a thoughtful, funloving, adventurous, well adjusted child who is a true delight.

Happy Birthday, Weenie Wengert!

We love you,
Aunty Janice and Uncle Bruce