Thursday, January 15, 2009

De Plane, De Plane

Now do you get the reason why I'm afraid to fly? I'm sure you've all seen the footage of the plane that went down in the Hudson River today. Of all days for Lauren to fly. Of all days to listen to the radio and hear of a plane crash. Of course I ran to turn the t.v. on. I was (sorry to say) glad to hear it was in New York. God bless that pilot. He truly is a hero in my book. I was watching the news and crying!! I can't imagine the panic that was going on in that plane. See, I'm not a worry wart, these things happen. Thank god everyone is o.k.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You were the first person I thought of when I heard that this had happened, knowing that Lauren was on a plane that day! Yes...these things DO happen, but I am so happy to see how well that plane did, since that's one of the types of planes that we fly!

Just remember that your chances of getting hurt in an accident are a lot higher in an automobile!