Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. My Aunt Joyce is always so gracious and has the whole family over for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yes, she's crazy! It seems as if the older the twins get, the smoother the holidays go. It's nice to get the girls their dinners and be able to sit down and eat mine at the same time. You wouldn't believe how much Alli ate yesterday. I think she ate half the ham! It was little Angel's first Thanksgiving and she handled it like a trooper. Angel, you sure do know how to spit up girl!! She covered the floor, the hutch, and my moms shoes. It was hilarious!! It is now official that the Christmas season is upon us. There are sales galore, Christmas movies on t.v. and people's houses are all lit up. This is when the fun really begins. The girls love to ride around when it's dark so they can look at everything. I love that I have Santa's phone number, seems to make life a bit easier!!

No comments: