Monday, November 10, 2008

Am I sure about this?










Since I have been a regular reader of 4 of my cousins' blogs, (and a ton of people's who I don't even know)I thought it was time I started my own. What a great way to keep in touch with many friends and family members who live out of town! But..... is this something that I can keep up with? This blog will show how my normal, middle class, midwestern family operates. I would like to think that we are a normal family. We have three beautiful girls. A singleton born in 1999 and a set of twin girls who were born in 2004. O.K. so I guess we aren't exactly an average family but it's all we know! So, ready or not here I go. Since most of this blog will revolve around the girls I guess it is appropriate to start with a picture of them.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love reading the entries and seeing the pictures of my second (third, fourth, or whatever) cousins...

And FYI...I agree with you 100% about People magazine. That is the lifeblood for flight attendants! We LOVE it when a passenger leaves one on the plane when they are done. SCORE!