Thursday, May 20, 2010

There!

It's official, I got my job back. For a time it was that I would have an ELL position, but my current job (Lit/L.A.) job opened back up. My current job is more work than the other but I LOVE it and all year I have been preparing for next year. Lauren will be coming to my school, but I won't have her in any of my classes. She got placed in Advanced Lit, L.A. (way to go Lo)! In celebration of my re-hire I went to a warehouse book sale and got some great books for a low price..score! Now I'm in the market for a bookcase. I really would like a tall white one that I can decorate with some funky colors. I want to set up a reading area in my classroom complete with a funky shag (lime green) carpet and some bean bags. So, there is only 8 more full days and an hour. I did sign up for this great English as a second language training that starts the week after we get out of school, but I do get paid for it (score again)! I'm doing a happy dance here.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! Congratulations!