Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauties




There's something about a sleeping child. I love to look at the girls when they sleep. They look so peaceful and heavenly. Here are some pictures of my sleeping beauties. I guess it is safe to say that Brooke can fall asleep anywhere, even at the kitchen table. I love the other picture because they are leaning on each other and were so comfortable that they fell asleep on each other. I can only wonder if they were like this in the womb. On another note, I'm trying to decide if I should do away with the naps. They are, after all, 4 years old. Lauren had a nap everyday until she went to kindergarten. Since I have to wake the twins up everyday and they have to be out of the house by 8 a.m. they are exhausted by the time they get home from school. They are completely miserable until they sleep. The problem is that when I put them down for a nap, I end up having to put Brooke on the couch and keep Alli in her bed because all they do is play. By the time they fall asleep it is around 1:00 and then I have a heck of a time getting them to bed at night. UUUUGGHH, what's a mother to do? Did I mention that I LOVE nap time?