Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

It's been three weeks and I am now used to the "ding" of test messages alert from Lauren's phone. She is only down $7 for her bill but I am confident that she will get the other seven by next week... I hear Dan has some mulching in his future and is looking for a helper!! I went on an interview this past week in a district not to far from home. I have a second interview this coming week. Funny thing is that I may not need it. I am about 90% sure that I will have a position in my current district but will talk about that when it is official. I don't want to jinx it. We have been SUPER bust with softball and I love it. It fills my heart to see Lauren excel and love something that was so important to me growing up. We were at her practice the other night and she was pitching to her coach. Her coach was having a hard time hitting off of her so I thought I'd give it a whirl. So, I get out of my chair, put my latte down, and throw a helmet on. Hey, I'm no dummy, it would be a perfect opportunity for Lauren to throw one at me and ...ooops...miss! I have to tell you that Lauren can pitch! She's pretty fast for an eleven year old. But, have no fear, I still got it! Look out if we ever find a mother/daughter team to play on. Until next time...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope your ready to play at the picnic on Sunday!!